Friday, July 29, 2011

Why?

Well, it's been awhile since I've written or posted anything.  I'm just sitting here wondering why the Lord would have given me a singing voice if He had not wanted me to use it for His glory in some way?

My heart is still broken from being fired from Lest We Boast.  I truly thought we were more than just a band, a family of sorts.  I mean, we were all Christians.  I just don't get it at all.  I don't get how a Christian band can "fire" someone, and especially not even give them a reason.  Sigh.

Lord, lift me out of this sorrow and self-pity I seem to be in.  Direct my eyes to You and You alone.  Lead me in Your ways and the path that You would have set for me Lord.  I love you so much and I pray these things in the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment